[Noisebridge-board] [Noisebridge-discuss] Resigning my membership

David Molnar dmolnar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:07:08 UTC 2009

Hi Geoff,
Sorry to hear you'll be resigning your membership. Thanks for all the hard
work you've done recently on helping find new spaces. Hope to see you
around. Will be curious to hear more about what your reasons were. Also,
have you looked at Hacker Dojo down on the peninsula? They're earlier along
than Noisebridge and might be a better fit for what you have in mind (or
might not).
http://hackerdojo.pbworks.com/

When you have a chance, can you please drop off a signed paper copy of your
e-mail or of a short resignation statement at Noisebridge? Just putting it
in the binder would be fine. Alternatively, a PGP signed e-mail to
secretary at noisebridge would be fine. We need this to formally complete your
resignation, since if I understand correctly you did complete the membership
process. No hurry, just whenever is convenient for you. If you've already
done this, let me know.

-David Molnar