[Noisebridge-board] questions about recent WFB deposits

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 04:06:55 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

I'm catching up on NB accounting.  I'm doing pretty good with it, but there's some deposits into our WFB checking account that I don't have info for.  Anyone know what these are?:

     4/29/09   DEPOSIT #121696738   $510.00

          (this would be a teller tranaction)

     5/1/09   ONLINE TRANSFER FROM SPENCE J REF #IBEJPJHT8V COMPLETE ADVANTAGE(RM) DUES FOR APRIL AND MAY

          (I don't have any record of anyone named Spence -- anyone know who this is?)

     5/1/09   BILL PAYMENT RETURN ON 05-01   $47.85

          (this was a credit to our account -- anyone know of a bill they tried to pay for this amount, or an overpayment of this amount?)

Any clues will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mitch.