[Noisebridge-board] questions about recent WFB deposits

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon May 4 06:32:12 UTC 2009

I know two of those:

Mitch Altman wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>

> I'm catching up on NB accounting.  I'm doing pretty good with it, but
> there's some deposits into our WFB checking account that I don't have
> info for.  Anyone know what these are?:
>
>      4/29/09   DEPOSIT #121696738   $510.00
>           (this would be a teller tranaction)

This is the cash and checks deposit I emailed about a while ago.  Here's
the info again:

$120.00 from Adam Skory for April, May, June dues (starving hacker)
$240.00 from Eric Boyd for March, April, May dues (regular)
$150.00 cash from the space
-------
$510.00

Eric says he joined in April but wanted to pay for March as well since
he was working at the space a ton of time.

>      5/1/09   ONLINE TRANSFER FROM SPENCE J REF #IBEJPJHT8V COMPLETE
> ADVANTAGE(RM) DUES FOR APRIL AND MAY
>           (I don't have any record of anyone named Spence -- anyone know
> who this is?)

Jason Spence, aka Dr. Jesus.  He would have been inducted about 3 weeks
ago, it was the last one I was at and I missed last week's.

Rachel