[Noisebridge-board] Re: Ian's last name?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue May 5 16:14:18 UTC 2009

I already do this when I'm at a meeting with new members.  Unless I get
distracted, of course... But I have come to the conclusion it will be a
lot smoother to get contact info when they fill out the form in the
first place.  Also, we should have the induction date on the form.  Any
objection if I make these changes to it?  I don't think it's a big
enough change to need general consensus, do you all agree?