[Noisebridge-board] new members inducted tonight

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed May 6 15:43:40 UTC 2009

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood this morning, but if you have such strong
opinions on how new member processing ought to be done, perhaps you'd
like to step up and do it instead of criticizing how I'm doing it?  Do
you really think that I think what I did yesterday is any kind of
permanent solution?  Have you not noticed my continual attempts to
improve the process, andy my particular care to include privacy
concerns?  Have a little faith!

OK now that that is off my chest, yes I agree with all of what you've
said.  As I have time, I will continue to get better and better at this.
 Of course, anyone else is welcome to do any of the things instead of me.