[Noisebridge-board] Board member elections coming up, skip this if you don't care

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Nov 13 21:38:01 UTC 2009

Dear Noisebridge Member who is probably eligible to vote in our board
elections,

I'm writing this in case you aren't on the discuss or announce lists, or
on IRC, and haven't been to any recent meetings, and for those or other
reasons don't know that we need to have an election.

The board has 4 openings which need to be filled (board members serve
until they're replaced).  The current board proposes the process for
elections that is detailed on the wiki:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/2009_Director_Elections

We discussed this at the last meeting and nobody wanted to put forth an
alternate process.  If you care about this, please read over that page
and if you have a better idea, write it up and start persuading the rest
of us that your idea should be used.  I am hoping to come to consensus
on this process at next Tuesday's meeting.  Once we have consensus we
can move forward with actually DOING the election things, and I'll
surely email you again then.

Rachel