[Noisebridge-board] small bit of board business

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Nov 16 21:50:57 UTC 2009

The Bylaws state,

"Section 3. Principal Office. The principal office of this corporation
shall be located in the city and county of San Francisco, State of
California. The initial principal office shall be located at 3435 Cesar
Chavez Street, Suite 211, San Francisco, California, unless and until
changed by resolution of the Board of Directors. "

I'm pretty sure we changed this to 83C Wiese St, but I don't think we
have changed it again to 2169 Mission.  Next meeting, we oughta do so.

Wiki page for board business:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Board_Business

Rachel