[Noisebridge-board] bank fraud on business accounts

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Fri Nov 6 04:06:37 UTC 2009

Part of which Mitch did to prevent this was unlinking the overdraft
protection for the checking account to pull from the savings.

We don't keep all too much in the checking account, and we never use
the savings account for external transactions, so it's likely that
only three of us could even get the savings account number.

If someone has additional advice, I think we'd be interested.

I'm personally not afraid of a risk of trojans...  I think those of us
with bank account access are a bit more aware of preventing our
systems from being compromised, and how to observe phishing schemes.

Jeffrey