[Noisebridge-board] Wells Fargo Overdraft Protection Advance

Jeffrey Malone treasurer at noisebridge.net
Thu Nov 19 16:20:30 UTC 2009

Yes, I made a mistake and stupidly forgot of the check written to Lamont to
reimburse him for the floor.

We've incurred a $10 penalty due to my mistake, and I will predictably be
better tracking the balance of our checking account hereon.
I've transferred money from the savings to the checking account to ensure
that no additional transactions overdraft.

My apologies,

Jeffrey