[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge Insurance

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Fri Oct 23 03:12:05 UTC 2009

I've had the opportunity to review the packet our insurance agent has
sent us.  It requires signatures, and for us to opt in/out of
terrorism coverage.

I personally think getting terrorism coverage is wholly pointless, and
in lieu of people advising me otherwise, will have us opt out and save
the $100 premium.

The total cost for the year of coverage is estimated to be $1393.54
including taxes and fees.

The packet is addressed to David Molnar, but the insurance agent is
indeed familiar with me.  At the moment, I intend to sign the
documents on behalf of Noisebridge, but I am curious if I should
instead seek out a board member's signature and/or include a memo
specifying that I am newly an officer with signing authority for the
organisation.
I plan on postmarking this tomorrow, as I think we need insurance ASAP
-- unless I hear otherwise, that is, so if you have comments, make
them quickly please.

Jeffrey