[Noisebridge-board] letter from our insurance agent

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Wed Oct 21 17:47:14 UTC 2009

Ah, indeed that is the letter.  Rechecking the email she sent me, she
did specify she sent it to the space.  I'll inform her of our new
mailing address.

Tomorrow evening will be fine... I'll be sure to drop by sometime
tomorrow to get it.

Also, as a note, I sent an email off-list to all board members and to
Seth explaining where the keys are for the mailbox and how to access
it.  I'm told I am presently tasked with the responsibility of
checking the mail on a weekly or so basis.
If you need me to resend you a copy of this email, let me know.

Jeffrey