[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge Insurance

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Sep 29 04:31:11 UTC 2009

I just spoke with Henry Ho and he says:

* the name & address of the additional insured is in fact what's on the
lease, as we figured

* the building was built in 1925, but possibly a year before or after;
they are looking up an email and will forward it to me

* the construction is concrete and it has been earthquake reinforced.
The concrete pillars are the earthquake retrofit stuff.

I think that was all the info we were missing, let me know if there's
anything else.

Rachel