[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge Insurance

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Tue Sep 29 20:54:06 UTC 2009

I've put together an email to our insurance agent to get the ball
moving.  I'd like to really go quickly on this, so if I don't hear
back by midday tomorrow I'll follow up with a phone call.

However, I am missing one piece of info still.  The name and address
of the "additional insured" I presume to be the part of the lease that
says "Lessor's Address".  The only copy of the lease I have, however,
is the one on the wiki that has this section redacted.  I understand
the reasons for this, so if someone could email me privately the
address.

Also, I was originally planning on simply CCing the email to the
insurance agent to the board list.  I'll remove this info again before
forwarding a copy to the list.

Jeffrey