[Noisebridge-board] Fwd: SUNSET SCAVENGER COMPANY: Out-of-Cycle eBill Received

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Sun Dec 26 17:07:10 UTC 2010

Hey guys, I got this interesting notice a while back about an out of cycle
garbage bill. I also got a subsequent notice of bill payment so I think
we're fine, but I'd like to look at the bill pay records just to be clear.

Here's the updated list of WF cards I know. Unfortunately this doesn't cover
all of our bill-pay items. Sunset Scavenger is set up on 3762.

> Kelly - 3245
> Mitch - 3608
> Rachel - 8202
> Andy - 5800
> Shannon - none?
> Jeffrey - 2840, 2659
> David - 0302

If I can't get confirmation from someone regarding card # 3762, I'm going to
contact WF to cancel that bill payment and probably the card as well.

-Kelly