[Noisebridge-board] Landlord update, Feb 2

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Feb 8 09:09:11 UTC 2010

Henry our landlord representative stopped by after the meeting last
Tuesday.  We checked out the roof leak -- the wall near the fire escape
seems to have finally dried out, and we'll keep an eye on it as the
weather continues.

He was very positive about the work we've done on the space.

I asked if he'd be OK with us putting a vinyl logo sticker on the glass
doors downstairs, and he said it was fine so long as we left room for
the second-floor tenants to do so as well.  So, I'm working with Nichole
to get a Noisebridge logo cut out of vinyl for this purpose.

-andy