[Noisebridge-board] ex libris noisebridge

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Feb 10 00:12:10 UTC 2010

I want one of these:

http://www.idealseal.net/services.html
specifically,
http://www.idealseal.net/sitebuilder/images/IMG_0048_edited-149x150.jpg
only with Latin rather than English, for the Noisebridge library.
It goes with something like
http://www.stamp-connection.com/products/EMB-MDESK-CORP.html
and looks totally awesome and retro.  (A coworker of mine had embossed
all his books, years back, and it's stuck with me since.)

If nobody beats me to it, I'll cook up some art and send it off to
Ideal.  But it'd be great if somebody could beat me to it.  I can deal
with PDF, SVG, and (maybe) .ai.

Seth, can you vet the Latin?  I think we want

     Ex Libris
      (logo)
    Noisebridge

I don't really want to translate "Noisebridge" to Latin although that'd
be amusing.

-andy