[Noisebridge-board] ex libris noisebridge

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Feb 10 00:43:12 UTC 2010

Andy Isaacson writes:

> On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 04:18:16PM -0800, Seth David Schoen wrote:
>
> > I do feel pretty confident about our motto being "liberales inter vos
> > estote", though.

> 1. I'm worried that won't fit on the book seal.

On the sample page for the Ideal Seal Co., they show a seal of one "LINDA
M. CLEAR STATE OF WISCONSIN", which is seven characters longer than
"LIBERALES INTER VOS ESTOTE" (although I don't know if you wanted the ex
libris to go around the margin or in the center).

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Qué empresa fácil no pensar en
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | un tigre, reflexioné.