[Noisebridge-board] Fwd: [#599470390] Non-Profit account verification

Jeffrey Malone treasurer at noisebridge.net
Wed Feb 10 08:05:44 UTC 2010

I have an appointment set for March 16 with an accountant.  Even if it
appears simple, I fully agree we should pay for someone to do this.
Those who disagree should ask if they really want to trust someone
(me) who has no experience with this, haha.
In theory, this will encompass the 990 and 199 (or whatever CA form if
not the 199).

There's no need to wait on the 8822 though, especially since there is
a decent chance google will take a copy of the 8822 with our IRS
determination letter.  It looks very simple to fill out.

Is this a secretary duty?
I also believe Ani was looking into this stuff at some point...

Jeffrey