[Noisebridge-board] PDFs of NB governmental docs

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Jun 22 07:54:18 UTC 2010

So I have scanned all the docs that Mitch lent me for that purpose.  I
would like to post them on the website, but several of them have
addresses of officers and directors.  Most of us have moved since then
but I still think they should be blanked out in the copies we intend to
disseminate.  Does anyone have a PDF editor who can take on this task?
It's only 2 docs but I just don't have the tools - couldn't find any
free PDF editor that seemed capable of adding a black box, just form
generators & stuff.  Even Photoshop, I was able to open the PDFs but it
broke them up into one PDF per page and I couldn't get them back
together again!  It was like Humpty Dumpty!  OMG.

So anyway, know how I can do this?

Rachel