[Noisebridge-board] Jof is consensed on, board met to appoint him

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Mar 15 05:34:08 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 10:23:01PM -0700, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> I admit I did not look up in the bylaws about board meetings; I recalled
> a situation where meeting notes could be approved retroactively in
> writing and have the full force & effect of an actual meeting, or
> something to that effect...

Hmmm, that might be.  I would need to read the bylaws again to verify,
but that does sound vaguely familiar.

> Want to take over the management of the appointment process?

Sorry, I'm completely swamped with moving house (witness me taking 5
days to get to this thread) so doing more stuff is not on the radar.

Didn't mean to imply I thought you were doing a bad job, I intended the
"doing it wrong" meme to be amusing not combative.  Thanks for taking on
the task.

-andy