[Noisebridge-board] Registering #noisebridge as an official channel

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Mar 26 21:51:29 UTC 2010

This strikes me as the kind of action the board should *NOT* take on its
own initiative, but only at the direction of the membership.  I don't
think the membership has come to a clear consensus on how to handle IRC
but there might be one lurking there with more discussion.  I'll add to
the list noise about that; let's all try to talk to people generally
about it and see what they say.

Rachel