[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge's Taxes

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Sat May 15 03:07:17 UTC 2010

We've been quoted $250/hr.

I'm not sure how much billed time there will be overall -- shouldn't
be much methinks, and that quote could be inaccurate now.  It was
quoted when Matt (the "Tax Ninja") would be doing it, and it was
apparently put onto his assistant (a temp, I believe) to do.
According to yelp reviews, he's very realistic with his pricing and
doesn't nickel and dime.

If you want to discuss this in further detail, I'd be happy to do it
off-list.  I'm reluctant to get too detailed on a public forum until
we have an invoice in front of us.

Jeffrey