[Noisebridge-board] Google Matching Donations

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Wed May 26 02:04:37 UTC 2010

Hey,

So I've received a forwarded email from a Noisebridge donor
participating in Google's matching donation program.  It seems that
Google/EasyMatch (a company seemingy contracted to do this for them),
has been unable to get in touch with us despite "repeated attempts".
We have $1k sitting with them waiting for dispersement.  In February,
we received $3.1k through this program, and I'm not sure who managed
it.  I believe someone has an account for easymatch.com to handle our
Google matching funds dispersements.

Anyone have this info?  I'll proceed to talk to them directly to
figure it out if I don't hear back in a day or two.

Jeffrey