[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge insurance renewal

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Mon Nov 8 19:14:32 UTC 2010

Jeffrey, did you give me a checkbook? I don't think that we discussed
checks at all.

Seth, can I make those payments electronically? I'd need their address
and our account number, etc. I believe that Wells Fargo will mail them
a check.

We should definitely sort out the checks situation though.

-Kelly