[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge insurance renewal

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Nov 8 19:47:10 UTC 2010

You can definitely use Wells Fargo's payment system to send them checks
(I do this for all my bills).  They can email when the check is mailed,
and when the check is cashed, which can be helpful.  Also the record of
it is all in the same place with the other bank info.  Also you don't
need to buy stamps or remember to notice when you pass a mailbox.  Yeah
I'm a fan of this.

Do you have access to the WF account yet?  If so you should be able to
set up an online account (this definitely goes by person and not by bank
account).  Or if you have other WF accounts and an online account, you
can add the Noisebridge bank account to your online account.  Sorry if
this is all obvious already but from the message I wasn't quite sure.

Rachel

(Is it wrong that my brain adds an L every time I see MIF Insurance?)