[Noisebridge-board] donation bin tables on the wiki

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 06:20:41 UTC 2010

Yeah, we really need to keep the income from the separate sources separate, otherwise we won't know if we're making or losing money from various activities.  We need to know this so we can do more of what makes us money (if we like it), and less of what makes us lose money (unless other factors superceed).

Mitch.