[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge Blog! I wants it!

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 20:19:25 UTC 2011

This is all I could find on the wiki:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Planet_Noisebridge

But I had a random conversation at noisebridge recently wherein
someone insisted that I could get an account on... wordpress.. (mumble
mumble) ...

I don't have a blog that I can provide rss through right now and I'm
not starting one just to blog for noisebridge but I have so much
blogging to do! Like for instance all this awesome color development
we've been doing in the noisebridge darkroom!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/httf/6044540829/in/set-72157626582183579/
We are such badasses! And the blog needs more pretty photos!

-Kelly