[Noisebridge-board] [Noisebridge-discuss] Ed and community service at Noisebridge

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:48:05 UTC 2011

Ed is an amazing person,

two days ago we decided to do some volunteer work by cleaning up the rats
nest of the front area (near the windows where all the computer components
were). And also cleaned a lot of other garbage up from Noisebridge as well.
 (The huge pile of crap that was in the donation area.

We spent about 5-6 hours for just doing that and the results from our effort
has been amazing. Though some be to differ that the messes will come back; I
believe that the more usable work space that we opened up (non-crap every
where / and now workable) will keep the future mess to manageable
minimums.

It was a lot of work that we put in and Ed and I performed consistently in
plowing throw it all in an effective and organized manner.

We still have all of the usable items on the main table, as we just need to
put those in there places.

--
Rayc