[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge Blog! I wants it!

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Sat Aug 20 15:39:15 UTC 2011

I have an account on the Noisebridge blog but would like to have admin
status on it (rather than just "author") so that I can add Kelly and
others.

- Liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ