[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge Blog! I wants it!

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 07:09:03 UTC 2011

Okie yeah sounds like waiting for Rubin to revive will solve all of
these things.

> heh in my opinion back channels were chosen when this wasn't asked on
> nb-discuss.  sorry it isn't easier, lets make it easier!    if you want to
> set up a wordpress install with open registration at something like
> therealnoisebridgeblog.noisebridge.net, then from what I understand, you
> could!

I just want to work within the system! Someone made a system and I
appreciate that. I am re-vamping enough systems at noisebridge already
and dooooon't want to reinvent this one. I'm going to save my
noisebridge-energy for restructuring the treasury, blogging, hacking,
and maybe picking up a couple of the social engineering projects Al
gave up on...

-K