[Noisebridge-board] Investment committee

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 01:20:28 UTC 2011

I'd like to respond directly to Al's comment:
>Is anyone else troubled by how little we actually follow the actual bylaws of Noisebridge?

No, I'm only troubled by people thinking we SHOULD follow the bylaws.

I think that following the bylaws would be nice, but that we should
only do that if we change the bylaws, hopefully back to something like
we had before we went for the boilerplate. As it currently stands, I
feel very strongly that the bylaws should be eschewed whenever
possible in favor of consensus.

I have been told that someone (presumably the secretary) within the
organization can file new bylaws if we want to. I think that should
happen, and if I wasn't preoccupied with the treasury I would
spearhead it myself.

-Kelly