[Noisebridge-board] minionry update: thank you note time

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 09:39:38 UTC 2011

I donated some cash in 2008, 2009, and 2010, and never received any thank you letters.  I assume if I didn't receive any donation letters, that nobody did.  So, we should probably send out thank you letters for all donations for which we do not have explicit confirmation that one was sent, for all of Noisebridge's history (since our 501(c)(3) is retroactive to the time we became incorporated).

(Greetings from Berlin!)

Mitch.