[Noisebridge-board] minionry update: thank you note time

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 15:02:44 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

I wrote a salutations and thank-you letter for Noisebridge donors.
Its especially pertinent to the recent & successful December 2010
fund-raiser.  Can you give it a read and let me know if you have
advice about it?

Read with an eye for:
1) simple proofreading fixes
2) best practice requirements for 'thank-you' letters (newb to this one)
3) best practices for automating/filling in the donation amounts,
items, and names (yeah, a form pdf, but for gov't purposes mainly)

-rma

PS HEY TREASURER!
I need a copy of the IRS form 990 from 2009.  With it, and a minimum
of $200/month in acceptable donations (think: clothing, costumes,
Electronics, even wheelchairs, we are good at all of those), I can
finally get Noisebridge on the Community Thrift funds recipient list!

Community Thrift Store is at 623 Valencia Street -- only a block away
from Noisebridge.
http://www.communitythriftsf.org/