[Noisebridge-board] update Noisebridge address on WF account

Mitch Altman mitch at CornfieldElectronics.com
Wed Nov 30 01:07:40 UTC 2011

I think I updated my address on the WFB website, but I actually can't
tell (!).  I think I should go to a branch and see what's up.

Kelly -- do you have a new ATM card with my name on it that was
forwarded from 83C?

Mitch.