[Noisebridge-board] update Noisebridge address on WF account

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Sat Nov 26 04:56:50 UTC 2011

Hey Mitch,

I think that each one of us who is on the account has an address
listed for the noisebridge accounts and they are all separate. I just
updated mine to the new post box address. The update process is a
little weird, and involves checking boxes for which accounts to update
and entering addresses for them.

I mention this because I think that your account might still have 83C
on it. We recently got some mail forwarded from there and it was a
replacement debit card for you from Wells Fargo. At this point, there
is no official mail forwarding from 83C, so we are lucky it got to
2169 at all.

Can everyone on the account please check on this?

-Kelly