[Noisebridge-board] Complete your Square account

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sat Nov 26 08:00:35 UTC 2011

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Noisebridge Treasurer <
treasurer at noisebridge.net> wrote:

> Let the record state that I'm pretty sure we never provided an SSID to
> Square. I rather think we never should. They don't appear to have
> deactivated our account.

By SSID, are you referring to a social security number? If we're able to
process payments via Square, then someone has the SSN on file with Square.

I mention this because it is (or at least was) possible to have an account,
but not have verified your identity yet, making the account unable to
process transactions.

Cheers,
jof