[Noisebridge-board] We need your tax ID number

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Sat Nov 26 04:24:28 UTC 2011

So, Paypal has now restricted us to $500/mo withdrawal from our paypal
account until we give them either an SSID or a credit card. Any
credit/debit card we give them will be linked to an individual (all
our WF cards are by individual even if they are linked to the NB
account).

It's weird because this message makes it sound like our EIN should be
enough, but they have that already and apparently it's not enough. I
will start a customer service complaint or whatever and see if I can
get someone at Paypal to clarify this.

-Kelly