[Noisebridge-board] AMT donation

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Sep 20 22:32:59 UTC 2011

Hi Mike,

When we did the 501(c)(3) for Noisebridge, it took about 3 months
overall.  As you may be aware it is retroactive for a year, I believe
from the approval date.  This may be too late for Dan, I remember that
donation and it was some time back.

I'm forwarding this request to the Noisebridge board to see what they
think.  If Noisebridge can't do this for whatever reason, the only
option I see is for Dan to take the donation on his next year's taxes.
In that case it would be Dan loaning it to AMT instead of Noisebridge,
until the tax-deductible status is finalized.

Rachel