[Noisebridge-board] AMT donation

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 05:43:42 UTC 2011

NB using its 501c3 status for an AMT donation is pretty much the exact thing
that most orgs seek umbrella sponsor relationships for, and we have been
developing our model.  Fortunately I think that kelly has done a bunch of
work that makes tracking this in our records even possible, she would need
to confirm that it is possible.  The Tor project pays a percentage of its
donations (I think something like 5-10%) to noisebridge to cover the
overhead of the sponsorship. This is completely standard for this kind of
relationship and something I would expect to see here.

R.

mediumreality.com