[Noisebridge-board] FW: Media request - Noisebridge

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 21:41:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm meeting with Signe to be interviewed about Noisebridge on Monday 19-August, at 5:00pm.  Please see his email, below.

Anyone else care to join me?

Best,
Mitch.

From: signe.brewster at gigaom.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 14:48:01 -0700
Subject: Media request - Noisebridge
To: press at noisebridge.net

Hello,
I'm with GigaOM, a technology site based in San Francisco. I'm interested in getting to know the people and projects of Noisebridge a little bit better, as I cover topics like robotics, 3D printing and material science. I actually profiled Kathryn Storm a couple of years ago for offSanFrancisco (http://offmetro.com/sf/332/kathryn-storm-vegan-hacker/).

I'd really appreciate the chance to visit at some point or speak with someone who could give an overview of the space. Eventually, I would like to write a profile of a few people heavily involved there.

Thank you for your time,
Signe
--
Signe BrewsterReporter | GigaOM at signejb