[Noisebridge-board] fiscal sponsorship

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 22:16:13 UTC 2013

Hi friends,

Some artists i know here in West Oakland have a space they are starting
to use for outreach, meetings, and classes in film/media and art-making,
and are looking for a fiscal sponsor.  I am hoping to facilitate that
process, with Noisebridge as the sponsor!

My plan:

-polling for input & objections online & at meeting
-copy n paste noisetor wiki page to a new page, with info on OakTown
Hall project
-work with treasurer as necessary - iirc the donations go to NB, and NB
then cuts OTH a check for 95%? I forget how donation tracking is done
for noisetor; we are open to discussion in finding ways to do this that
don't add more work for the treasurer.

Let me know what you think!

R.