[Noisebridge-board] fiscal sponsorship

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 17:33:44 UTC 2013

On rereading I think it might be also helpful to spell out that 'fiscal
sponsorship' is a term of art for nonprofit accounting that does not mean
'giving money to' but rather can mean a lot of different types of
relationships where a project is in some way brought under the legal
umbrella of the parent org.

R.