[Noisebridge-congress] need a space in Berlin?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 09:31:13 UTC 2009

Hey Mitch,

I look forward to seeing you there.  I notice your name is on Astera's
apartment thing.  Is the wiki accurate?
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hacker_Hostel_Berlin_2009/10

We've added 2 more rooms to that in the same building, as seen below.  There
are a lot of Noisebridgers going.  It's very exciting!  If you're talking
about something different, that'd be yet another thing to discuss.

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?