[Noisebridge-congress] Congress Digest, Vol 3, Issue 10

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Dec 15 10:53:08 UTC 2009

Hi. I've gone to con's before, many times. Things tend to be loud,
people cram into rooms, most nights people don't make it back into their
rooms. Shit is crazy. It's fucking great. This isn't Macworld. I don't
personally plan to sleep much. I'm glad Audrey is making a point about
comfort level here as that's an important one.

I'm looking for a crazy time. This'll be my first time out of the states
and I look forward to getting lost and confused. Having a place to sleep
will mean mostly just that (with ear plugs in and a blindfold on). Many
of my clothes will live at this place and I will most likely use the
bathroom every once in a while. I don't plan on staying in the apartment
when I'm not sleeping. I think this'll be the case with everyone (you're
in a foreign country, why the hell would you want to stay locked up in a
cube?)

I would highly recommend folks get as many people signed on as possible
to stay in a single unit as (1) it'll bring the cost of the room down
since it'll more or less get used for just sleeping, and (2) it's fun.

Anyhow, I'm would like to be in whatever room has the most people
crammed into it, as doing it any other way seems like a waste to me.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net