[Noisebridge-congress] Arrival

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Fri Dec 25 22:52:46 UTC 2009

Drugs.  Doxylamine Succinate to be specific.  Other sleep aids work well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxylamine

My flight was SFO -> AMS -> TXL.  The SFO -> AMS leg is 11 hours and goes
from 15:30 SFO time to 10:30 AMS time.  Forced sleep on the flight at
around 18:00 SFO time wakeup mostly sane an hour before landing, have
breakfast on plane, coffee in AMS, then coffee on flight to TXL.

I took a nap for an hour or two after dinner in Berlin, getting ready to
goto bed again.  Hopefully over jetlag tomorrow. :)

-ben

  "UNIX is user-friendly, it's just picky about its friends."