[Noisebridge-congress] Arrival

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 23:04:21 UTC 2009

What Ben said.

I assumed you'd both packed the appropriate counter-measures, or I'd
have offered myself. Apologies.

It also helps to score a business class upgrade (through luck or
social engineering) or find an unoccupied middle row, fold all of the
armrests down, and claim it as your sleeping nest. Often a friendly or
compliant check-in attendant will offer to switch your seat assignment
to just such a row, if asked nicely. Best of luck for your next leg.

And: hasten thee to Btropolis! Much merriment and adventure awaits you!

- Slim