[Noisebridge-congress] Noisebridge apartment in Berlin

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 00:26:40 UTC 2009

I think this is a good idea and would like to be in on it.  I arrive
sometime on the 26th and will leave on the 2nd (have to get back to start a
new job on the 5th).  Are other people still interested?

Ben

PS.  If some of you on the mailing list don't recognize my name, it's
because I don't know all of you.  I live in Colorado at the moment and am in
the process of moving back.  I know some of the people on this list though
and was included on it by Jake.  I'll be in town for about a week starting
the first weekend of December.  I'll stop by noisebridge and meet more of
you all.