[Noisebridge-congress] Noisebridge apartment in Berlin

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Nov 26 09:23:31 UTC 2009

Hi, I could have sworn Jake said something about wanting to lead this
effort during a not electronically logged discussion with him that that
more or less convinced me to go on this trip since I didn't have to
stress much over where to sleep. I guess I was extremely mistaken.

So who wants to go in on a shared living space for a week or so during
congress? Please speak up now. Already got Ben Rupert down.

If I had massive funds right now, I would be down with figuring out much
of this and dealing with payment. Sadly that isn't the case.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net