[Noisebridge-congress] Noisebridge apartment in Berlin

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 10:19:58 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-26 at 01:23 -0800, Rubin Abdi wrote:
> Hi, I could have sworn Jake said something about wanting to lead this
> effort during a not electronically logged discussion with him that that
> more or less convinced me to go on this trip since I didn't have to
> stress much over where to sleep. I guess I was extremely mistaken.
>
> So who wants to go in on a shared living space for a week or so during
> congress? Please speak up now. Already got Ben Rupert down.
>
> If I had massive funds right now, I would be down with figuring out much
> of this and dealing with payment. Sadly that isn't the case.

I think I could look at Mitwohnzentralen in Berlin for something that
fits the bill, since I speak the language and could probably arrange for
some jelly donuts to do transactions on our behalf before any of us
arrives, if necessary.

However, I'd need to know:

1. when you want to arrive (and when it makes sense for me to arrive)
2. how long you want to stay
3. how long it makes sense to stay in Europe (i.e., what other hack-ish
events are worth attending)
4. how many people are interested in renting an apartment, and how big
the apartment should be
5. whether you want to smoke in the apartment (I am an occasional
smoker, but STRONGLY prefer non-smoking bedrooms, living, and dining
spaces)

Please advise - the sooner the better, I need to book my flights ASAP.

Christoph