[Noisebridge-congress] Noisebridge apartment in Berlin

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Nov 28 23:03:47 UTC 2009

Thanks a shit ton bunch for wanting to figure some of this out.

Christoph Maier wrote, On 20091128 021958:
> 1. when you want to arrive (and when it makes sense for me to arrive)

I'll be in Berlin on the morning of the 26th.

> 2. how long you want to stay

I'm planning to stay through the 2nd of January, I think. After that
I'll be heading to Praha, I think, then eventually Wien, I think.

> 3. how long it makes sense to stay in Europe (i.e., what other hack-ish
> events are worth attending)

As Slim pointed out, Journey will be fun. Other then that I'm going to
have a generally weird and frustrating experience being out of the country.

> 4. how many people are interested in renting an apartment, and how big
> the apartment should be

No idea, hopefully we can figure that out. :)

> 5. whether you want to smoke in the apartment (I am an occasional
> smoker, but STRONGLY prefer non-smoking bedrooms, living, and dining
> spaces)

I am not a smoker.

Thanks again! :D

--